Welcome to North Middlesex Regional School District Human Resources Department. We are here to serve the needs of our employees.
You can reach the Human Resources Department by calling the Central Office at 978-597-8713 or you can stop by at 45 Main Street, Pepperell MA.
- Recruitment and hiring of new staff begins with the posting of job opportunities on School Spring. School Spring is a web-based service that matches prospective employees with jobs. You can check out our openings and apply by clicking on our Employment opportunities page or by going directly to link NMRSD listing page on School Spring
- Processing is the next step once a new employee is appointed.
- This is place where all the paper work is done to make you officially a member of our staff.
Requests for leaves of absence are processed here.
- When its time to retire we help employees to begin the process.
- All personnel records are securely maintained here in our department. You may access your personnel file by calling the office to make an appointment to view it or request a copy.
- Here we manage professional staff license compliance. We can help employees with documentation for the Department of Elementary and Secondary Education.
- Requests for reimbursement for course work are processed here first and then sent to payroll.
- Documentation for Category Change for professional staff is processed here.
Civil Rights Protection
- Discrimination based on a protected status (age, gender, race, color, national origin, religion, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation) is against the law and is a violation of district policy. If an employee believes that his or her civil rights have been violated they can seek a remedy by calling Barbara Conti, grievance officer for the district.