The NMRSD Help Desk system allows NMRSD staff to enter requests for timely assistance from the Technology and/or the Buildings and Grounds department(s). NMRSD staff may also check on the status of their long term requests at any time by logging into the the Help Desk system with their individual accounts.
Note: The Help Desk system is ONLY available to NMRSD staff. NMRSD help desk accounts must be created using a valid NMRSD provided email address unless specifically authorized by the Director of Technology.
NMRSD staff may initiate a help desk account through the following steps:
- Go to http://nmrsd.h2desk.com and click on the “Create account” link to create an account.
- Make sure to use your NMRSD provided email address or your request for a user account will be denied.
- If you work in multiple schools, please indicate specific schools within the "Notes of Requests" field.
- Once all required information is entered, click "Create".
- You will receive notification by email once your account has been approved and created.